DoseID is an affordable, turn-key CT Dose Monitoring service for hospitals, health systems, imaging centers, and physician practices. Our DoseID service leverages your participation in the ACR’s Dose Index Registry to comply with The Joint Commission’s requirements to create Expected Dose Ranges for every study and then identify individual exams that exceed their expected range; and, it does so with little daily impact on staff and without having to purchase an expensive third-party solution.
- Does your current solution require you to pay large annual maintenance fees or have dedicated staff to operate it?
- Is your current solution complex and difficult to use, often to the point it goes unused?
- Is department management and/or staff frustrated with your current solution?
- Is your department struggling to understand or meet the Joint Commission’s requirement to establish expected dose ranges for every CT exam, identify studies that exceeded the upper threshold, and then review and analyze CT dose incidents – incidents?
- Would you like a less expensive solution that actually provides you with actionable information your staff can use?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions take a look at our DoseID program. We provide a yearly service at a cost less than many facilities spend in 1 to 3 months on other solutions, and we do most of the work for you. No hardware or software to purchase; no upfront costs; and, no long-term commitments.
Our DoseID program is one of the most cost-effective and user-friendly CT dose optimization programs available designed to meet the Joint Commission’s dose incident identification requirements. We are able to do this because we leverage your participation in the ACR’s Dose Index Registry. The DIR is a powerful tool, yet many facilities fail to grasp its utility or take advantage of it. We help you leverage your participation in it to optimize your doses and meet TJC’s requirements, and do so at a fraction of the cost of other programs.
Don’t misunderstand – the expensive third-party platforms are wonderful products, particularly for health systems with large budgets and the staff to use them. I would never discourage anyone from purchasing one if they have the resources to purchase and use them. However, that is not the world many small to mid-sized community hospitals find themselves in today. DoseID is designed to meet the needs of facilities that want an effective program, but one which is also affordable and easy to implement and understand.
Our DoseID service requires no up-front costs, no hardware or software to buy, and there are no annual maintenance or support fees to pay. Because this is a service, we do the work for you and work directly with staff to identify dose reduction opportunities. Simple, but very effective. Click here to see what our customers are saying.