Thank-you for your interest in “Using the DIR to Implement an Effective CT Dose Monitoring Program and Meet The Joint Commission’s Dose Incident Identification Requirements.” This course is designed to support and foster Radiology’s leadership role in CT dose optimization and Joint Commission compliance within their facility using the Dose Index Registry.
In this course, we share with you
- Why dose monitoring is important;
- 4 of the most useful DIR Reports and how to generate them;
- Tips to make Exam Name mapping easier, including how to use the Bulk Mapping option;
- Success stories others have had using this approach, which provides additional insight for using the DIR;
- Advice on assigning User Roles; and,
- How to use the DIR to meet TJC’s Dose Incident Requirement without the need for expensive third-party dose monitoring systems.
This course is approved for 2 Category A Continuing Education credits by the ASRT.
About the speaker: Mike Bohl founded Dose Registry Support Services in 2015 in order to support Radiology Departments’ use of the Dose Index Registry to optimize and meet The Joint Commission’s mandate to identify and review “Dose Incidents.” Mr. Bohl is a nationally recognized speaker and has extensive experience in radiology group and imaging center management. He has authored several articles, including an article titled Meeting The Joint Commission’s Dose Incident Identification and External Benchmarking Requirements Using the ACR’s Dose Index Registry published in the August 2016 edition of the Journal of the American College of Radiology. For more information see Mr. Bohl’s LinkedIn profile. For more information visit www.doseregistry.com or email us by clicking here.
Independent Learning Video Course