This course is designed to support and foster Radiology’s leadership role in CT dose optimization and Joint Commission compliance within their facility using the Dose Index Registry.
In this course, we share with you
- Why dose monitoring is important;
- 4 of the most useful DIR Reports and how to generate them;
- Tips to make Exam Name mapping easier, including how to use the Bulk Mapping option;
- Success stories others have had using this approach, which provides additional insight for using the DIR;
- Advice on assigning User Roles; and,
- How to use the DIR to meet TJC’s Dose Incident Requirement without the need for expensive third-party dose monitoring systems.
This course is approved for 2 Category A Continuing Education credits by the ASRT.
PLEASE NOTE: Users should create a New Account and Login as a user prior to enrolling in the course. The name used for enrollment will be reflected on the certificate of completion. Click on New Account in the top menu. Once an account is created the user should click Login in the upper menu then proceed to purchase the course.
While your here, take a look at how Dose Registry Support Services can help you and your department implement an effective CT dose monitoring program using the Dose Index Registry.
To enroll, Click here or the Enroll button at the top of the page and follow the instructions.