Reviewing existing exam name RPID mapping assignments is one of the most important Dose Index Registry® (DIR) maintenance tasks facilities should routinely perform. This guide is provides the reader with an easy method of validating your RPID mappings and identifying potentially incorrectly mapped studies for correction.
Fluoroscopic Dose Optimization: Tools and Techniques for Pediatric and Adult Patients
This course is designed to meet The Joint Commission's annual...
- DIR Corporate-level Aggregate Reports Are Back- Update
- Joint Commission Compliant Fluoroscopic Dose Optimization Course
- DIR Corporate-level Aggregate Reports Are Back
- Meeting TJC’s 2019 Fluoro Dose Monitoring & Review Requirements – We Can Help
- A Challenge to Radiology and its Professional Associations: Advocate for the Implementation of IHE’s Management of Acquisition Protocols (MAP) Profile