Reviewing existing exam name RPID mapping assignments is one of the most important Dose Index Registry® (DIR) maintenance tasks facilities should routinely perform. This guide is provides the reader with an easy method of validating your RPID mappings and identifying potentially incorrectly mapped studies for correction.
Fluoroscopic Dose Optimization: Tools and Techniques for Pediatric and Adult Patients
Thank-you for your interest in our Fluoroscopic Dose Optimization Course. ...
- DoseID – Affordable Joint Commission Compliant CT Dose Monitoring Solution
- Important Announcements Concerning the Dose Index Registry – Please Read If You Use the DIR
- Joint Commission Annual Fluoro Training Requirements May Be Rescinded Soon
- Over 800 People Have Taken Our Free Fluoroscopy Training Course; Now Try Our DoseID Program
- Free Course: Fluoroscopic Dose Optimization: Tools and Techniques for Pediatric and Adult Patients