Reviewing existing exam name RPID mapping assignments is one of the most important Dose Index Registry® (DIR) maintenance tasks facilities should routinely perform. This guide is provides the reader with an easy method of validating your RPID mappings and identifying potentially incorrectly mapped studies for correction.
Using the DIR to Implement an Effective CT Dose Monitoring Program and Meet TJCs Dose Incident Identification Requirements
Thank-you for your interest in "Using the DIR to Implement...
Fluoroscopic Dose Optimization: Tools and Techniques for Pediatric and Adult Patients
Thank-you for your interest in our Fluoroscopic Dose Optimization Course. ...
- New Scanner Dose Review – A Unique DoseID Service
- Dose Registry Support Services Brochure
- COVID-19 Impact Modeling Template for Radiology Groups and Imaging Centers
- DoseID: An affordable, effective, and staff friendly Dose Monitoring Solution
- Free 2 CE course: “Using the DIR to Implement an Effective CT Dose Monitoring Program and Meet The Joint Commission’s Dose Incident Identification Requirements.”