Thank you so much! We have been enrolled in the ACR DIR for a year or so, but I could never figure out what to do with the data or how to read the reports. Hopefully, with this information, I will be able to comply with TJC standards before our next inspection and make some sense out of the reports. I am so excited to have found your information!
Using the DIR to Implement an Effective CT Dose Monitoring Program and Meet TJCs Dose Incident Identification Requirements
Thank-you for your interest in "Using the DIR to Implement...
Fluoroscopic Dose Optimization: Tools and Techniques for Pediatric and Adult Patients
Thank-you for your interest in our Fluoroscopic Dose Optimization Course. ...
- New Scanner Dose Review – A Unique DoseID Service
- Dose Registry Support Services Brochure
- COVID-19 Impact Modeling Template for Radiology Groups and Imaging Centers
- DoseID: An affordable, effective, and staff friendly Dose Monitoring Solution
- Free 2 CE course: “Using the DIR to Implement an Effective CT Dose Monitoring Program and Meet The Joint Commission’s Dose Incident Identification Requirements.”