I don’t often recommend products or services, but I highly recommend Dose Index Registry Support Services. Their DoseID program is the most cost effective way we found to meet The Joint Commission’s requirement to 1) establish expected dose ranges for every protocol; and 2) identify exams that exceed their expected range; and, their assistance with our Dose Index Registry review and maintenance has been extra-ordinarily helpful to our staff. By far, the best value I found for meeting The Joint Commission’s dose monitoring requirements. Steve J., Chicago
Using the DIR to Implement an Effective CT Dose Monitoring Program and Meet TJCs Dose Incident Identification Requirements
Thank-you for your interest in "Using the DIR to Implement...
Fluoroscopic Dose Optimization: Tools and Techniques for Pediatric and Adult Patients
Thank-you for your interest in our Fluoroscopic Dose Optimization Course. ...
- New Scanner Dose Review – A Unique DoseID Service
- Dose Registry Support Services Brochure
- COVID-19 Impact Modeling Template for Radiology Groups and Imaging Centers
- DoseID: An affordable, effective, and staff friendly Dose Monitoring Solution
- Free 2 CE course: “Using the DIR to Implement an Effective CT Dose Monitoring Program and Meet The Joint Commission’s Dose Incident Identification Requirements.”