Lots of interest on our DoseID service at RSNA19, particularly from the physicist community who too often see their clients struggling to implement an effective program and/or have purchased expensive third-party systems that are, for all practical purposes, sitting on the shelf. The ACR’s DIR is all you need, and its (nearly) free. Contact me if you recognize yourself in the previous statement or want to learn how to leverage the DIR to implement an effective and Joint Commission compliant CT dose program. #JCAHO #ct
Using the DIR to Implement an Effective CT Dose Monitoring Program and Meet TJCs Dose Incident Identification Requirements
Thank-you for your interest in "Using the DIR to Implement...
Fluoroscopic Dose Optimization: Tools and Techniques for Pediatric and Adult Patients
Thank-you for your interest in our Fluoroscopic Dose Optimization Course. ...
- Dose Registry Support Services Brochure
- COVID-19 Impact Modeling Template for Radiology Groups and Imaging Centers
- DoseID: An affordable, effective, and staff friendly Dose Monitoring Solution
- Free 2 CE course: “Using the DIR to Implement an Effective CT Dose Monitoring Program and Meet The Joint Commission’s Dose Incident Identification Requirements.”
- Coming March 2nd: FREE 2 CE Course – Using the Dose Index Registry . . .