Are you looking for a CT Dose Monitoring solution or frustrated by the complexity of your current solution? Is your current solution confusing to the point of non-use? If so, please consider DoseID.
DoseID is an affordable, turn-key CT Dose Monitoring service for hospitals, health systems, imaging centers, and physician practices. Our DoseID service leverages your participation in the ACR’s Dose Index Registry to comply with TJC’s mandate to create Expected Dose Ranges for every study the identifies individual exams that exceed their expected range, and it does so with little daily impact on staff and without having to purchase more expensive third-party solutions.
- Is your department struggling to understand or meet the Joint Commission’s requirement PI.02.01.01 requiring facilities to establish expected dose ranges for every CT exam, identify studies that exceeded the upper threshold, and then review and analyze CT dose incidents – incidents when the actual total dose exceeded your facility’s dose threshold for that exam?
- Did your facility purchase an expensive third-party platform only to discover it is too complex and difficult to use, often to the point it goes unused?
- If your facility purchased a third-party platform did it have to hire dedicated staff just to use it, or are you struggling to keep staff trained to use it?
- Is your department still trying to meet this requirement on your own, but finding it difficult and time consuming?
- Is department management and/or staff frustrated with your current solution?
- Is your facility spending more than $4,000 per year?
- Would you like a less expensive solution that actually provides you with actionable information your staff can use?
If you answered “yes” to any of the above questions take a look at our DoseID program. We provide a yearly service at a cost less than many facilities spend in 1 to 3 months on other solutions, and we do most of the work for you. No hardware or software to purchase; no upfront costs; and, no long-term commitments.
Our DoseID program is one of the most cost-effective and user-friendly CT dose optimization programs available designed to meet the Joint Commission’s dose incident identification requirements.
We are able to do this because we leverage your participation in the ACR’s Dose Index Registry. The DIR is a powerful tool, yet many facilities fail to grasp its utility or take advantage of it. We help you leverage your participation in it to optimize your doses and meet TJC’s requirements, and do so at a fraction of the cost of other programs.
Don’t misunderstand – the expensive third-party platforms are wonderful products, particularly for health systems with large budgets and the staff to use them. I would never discourage anyone from purchasing them if they have the resources to purchase and use them. However, that is not the world many small to mid-sized community hospitals find themselves in today. DoseID is designed to meet the needs of facilities that want an effective program, but one which is also affordable and easy to implement and understand.
Our service requires no up-front costs, no hardware or software to buy, and there are no annual maintenance or support fees to pay. Because this is a service, we do the work for you and work directly with staff to identify dose reduction opportunities. Simple, but very effective. Click here to see what our customers are saying.